Day-to-day infrastructure management
The “on-site support” service carries out any work that may be required at the user’s premises to solve problems that could not be resolved by telephone, for the day-to-day management of the infrastructure or because it is expressly requested by the customer.
The on-site support structure integrates with the CALL CENTER Service to provide targeted solutions to problems.
- The work flow, which begins with the on-site service being “triggered” and delivered, and ends with the call being closed, can be summarized as follows:
- CALL CENTER receives call
- work managed on a FIFO (First In, First Out) basis, except for priority requests sent by the CALL CENTER
- users provided with practical support to allow them, where possible, to resolve issues covered by the scope of the service
- normal operational management of the production environment (e.g. creation of master copy, template update, SW management, installation of consumables, printers, etc.)
- management and integration of IMAC Service activities and any maintenance
- ticket closed