Npo Sistemi helps companies in transforming data into information to support decision-making processes, through a consultative approach to process analysis and automation, choice of technology and implementation of the Data Analytics system.
According to the Assintel Report, in 2019 the Big Data & Analytics market catalysed over 400 million in investments with a 17% growth compared to 2018: companies therefore recognise that data is a fundamental business resource.
In fact, data tells a story: every spreadsheet, document or transaction reveals something about the past and present of each company. The ability to collect, analyse and interpret this data has become the priority of all those companies that want to improve their business and continue to evolve.
Priorities that are amplified by the possibility of using information within automation processes capable of supporting decision makers in defining winning business strategies.
To obtain these results, companies need to equip themselves not only with suitable analytical tools, but also with the specific expertise that will allow them to extract the value of the data contained therein.
Today, in fact, companies increasingly need to:
- Transform the data into information and knowledge
- Analyse key company performance indicators
- Make information available to support decision-making processes
- Be more proactive
The consulting capabilities of Npo Sistemi range include the knowledge of analytical platforms based on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and the vertical declination of domain skills, which allow an effective understanding of the reality of business processes and the needs of companies. All this is done with careful attention to the need for data governance and total respect for the requirements of compliance and security.
FROM DATA TO INFORMATION THROUGH PROCESS AUTOMATION
Npo Sistemi helps its Customers to translate their Data to tell a story of usable information using a data democratisation strategy that allows companies to make informed and timely decisions based on concrete and result-oriented assessments.
- Initial mapping of the ecosystem, that is of the key figures in the company and the processes in which they are involved using avatars that simulate their interaction
- Design ideas through initial brainstorming
- Create prototypes that lay out the idea
- Assess and use the prototype involving the key players in order to understand its effectiveness.
- Define, standardise and manage the data shared by all company areas through a single view of data relating to customers, products, suppliers and assets according to GPDR regulations.
- Transform data into information to support the corporate decision-making process, monitor company performance, optimise business processes and identify market trends.
- Analyse and correlate heterogeneous, structured and unstructured Big Data, in order to identify correlations between different phenomena. Analyse historical data to understand what happened in the past and have a better assessment of what will happen in the future.
- Analyse user interactions with conversational interface or chatbot.